Traditional Chinese Practitoner
M.TCM (UWS) B.HSc (UWS) B.Med (NJUCM) AACMA
Breeana Xiong is a registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner and degree qualified in both Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine from the University of Western Sydney and the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine. She completed an extended hospital residency at two renowned hospitals of Chinese Medicine in Nanjing, through various departments including Acupuncture, Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Dermatology, Gastroenterology (Digestion), Endocrinology, Oncology, Rheumatology and Inpatient Wards.
Breeana takes an integrative, holistic and evidence based approach to healthcare and stays up to date with current research in order to provide the most informed approaches to clinical care within her areas of expertise. In her treatments, Breeana diagnoses her patient and prescribes individualised herbal formulas (granules and/or patents) along with customized acupuncture treatments. Individualisation is imperative as she believes that every patient is different and not just a textbook case, therefore she endeavours to work closely with her patients in order for them to feel supported and obtain the highest quality of CAM care in every step of their journey with her.
She has a special interest in internal herbal medicine and a long-standing fascination with the brain-gut axis thereby incorporating a highly specialised microsystem of acupuncture called Abdominal Acupuncture (AA).
Breeana is highly trained in both the Abdominal and Auricular Acupuncture (Ear Acupuncture) microsystems of acupuncture which are two gentle forms of acupuncture utilized for the management of pain and psycho-emotional disorders. Additionally, Breeana is also trained in Cosmetic Aesthetic Acupuncture and Dermatological Acupuncture.
Special Interests – Internal Medicine and Pain Management
· Optimal Digestive Health
· Anxiety, depression, PTSD, Stress Management, Insomnia
· Oncological Adjunctive Support, Post-Surgical Scar Treatment and Oncological Pain Management
· Weight Management
· Endocrinology Disorders
· Women’s Health and Fertility
· Neurological Disorders- Stroke, Parkinson’s and Dementia
· General Pain Management – Acute, Chronic
· Sexual Health- low libido, impotence, psychogenic disorders
· Women’s Health and Men’s Health
· Chinese Herbal Medicine
· Microsystem Acupuncture: Ear Acupuncture, Abdominal Acupuncture, Scalp Acupuncture
· Acupuncture, Dry Needling and Motor Point Acupuncture
· Electroacupuncture (E-Stim), Cupping and Moxibustion (Machine)
· Acupressure and Scraping (Gua Sha)
· Intradermal Needles/Press Tacks
· Ear Seeds
· Chinese Diet Therapy
Fee Structure for Standard Services
Initial Consultation and Treatment: $110
Follow Up Treatment: $95
Specialised Services- Assessed and offered on an as-needed-basis
· Cosmetic Acupuncture (Includes Body Acupuncture) - Fine wrinkle needling
· Constitutional Facial Rejuvenation (Includes Body Acupuncture)
· Dermatological Acupuncture (Includes Body Acupuncture)
Fee Structure for Specialised Services
Please note that the higher price marker for specialised services are a result of a combination of extra time and treatment material requirements. Optimal Results are seen within 10-12 treatments.